Message to the Kyalami Park community,
As the unpredictable coronavirus pandemic unfolds around us we sympathise with the problems you are experiencing in coming to terms with what is being described as “the new normal”.
The Board of Trustees would, in these uncertain and unsettling times, like to reassure you that our first priority is, and will continue to be, the health and safety of our owners, tenants and their staff, our staff and visitors to the Park.
We would like to encourage everyone to commit to implementing the guidelines the government has put in place for our protection. These include:
- Wearing a cloth covering (mask) on your face at all times when you are not at home.
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, sneezing or coughing.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer with 60% alcohol to clean your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze. Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Self-quarantine for 14 days if you come into contact with anyone who tests positive for coronavirus.
- Participate in social distancing to blunt the spread of the virus.
We need to bear in mind that the virus does not spread itself, people spread it. Now is the time to handle this situation in a responsible manner in order to protect both ourselves and others.
Together we can help to “flatten that curve”.
The Board of Trustees
Kyalami Park Home Owners Associated