The Kyalami Park Annual General Meeting took place on the 3rd December 2020 at the Rivers Church and the Board would like to thank them for the use of their facilities.
The audited financial statements for the year ending 31 March 2020 were tabled with the following noted:-
- The budget for the year ending 2021 and 2022 were unanimously approved
- There was no increase in levies for the 2021 financial year
- A maximum 9% increase in levies for the 2022 financial year, starting 1 March 2021, was approved subject to a draft budget being submitted to members prior to implementation.
Other matters included:
- The confirmation of Kruger Stoltz Incorporated as auditors for the ensuing year was approved
- Agreement that security guards inspect the inside of vehicles entering the park on a weekend.
Directors and their portfolios for the Park remained unchanged, allocations are as follows:-
- Brandon McWilliams – Chairman and Gardens & Aesthetics
- Alywin Stephenson – Vice Chairman and Security
- Grenville McWilliams – Legal
- David Nijland – Finance
- Mark Malherbe – Marketing
- David Falkenberg – Security and Gardens & Aesthetics