Compliments of the season to you all, may 2020 be a great year.
By Dave Edwards (Mar 2020)
The lovely rains have transformed the Park, our gardens are looking green and beautiful. We are indeed privileged to work in such a natural environment.
Since joining the Park on the 1st December 2019 a number of maintenance projects have been undertaken –
- The pot holes in the entrance road have all been sealed and re-surfaced
- The left sign, as you drive in above Kyalami Downs shopping centre, has been raised so that Kyalami Park branding will be seen
- The street lights within the Park have been repaired and are working.
A number of upgrades have been tackled –
- Both the control room and the park manager’s offices have been refurbished and are looking really magnificent
- Cameras have now been installed inside the Park along the Boulevard. These are all connected to security and the park manager
- Work has commenced on the outside of both the park manager’s and security offices. The buildings have been scraped and sealed in preparation for a fresh coat of paint.
In the pipeline –
- Tenders are out for the upgrading of the boundary electric fence with the aim of transforming it into a really top quality security fence
- In order to beef up security, new 2020 car stickers have been ordered and will be issued to owners, tenants and their employees who work inside the Park. The stickers must be placed on the inside of your windscreen on the driver’s side. Further information will be issued at the time of implementation.
I will be visiting all business in the Park during the next few weeks. The purpose of this is two-fold. Firstly to introduce myself and secondly to update company information. It is of utmost importance that we have the correct information in terms of telephone numbers, contact names, etc. This not only enables us to communicate with you but to react quickly and efficiently in an emergency situation. Please be assured that your details will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be made available to the public.
I would like to take this opportunity of thanking Eddie, the previous manager, for all he did in the Park and wish him well with his future plans.
Lastly a big thank you to all for keeping your buildings and gardens in reasonable condition, it makes the Park a pleasure to work in.
Tel: 011 466 2104
Cell: 082 337 7810